What is the significance of seeing a raven in downtown Portland?
- Uncle FesterLv 78 months agoFavorite Answer
It means that something rotten has turned up.
- CharlesLv 58 months ago
Are ravens illegal in Portman?
- choko_canyonLv 78 months ago
It is quite significant. It implies the following:
1. There are ravens thriving in the Portland area
2. There is a food source that ravens find appetizing in the downtown area
3. At least one of the ravens located and identified that food source and entered the area to eat that food.
Truly staggering, isn't it?? And proof of spiritual powers beyond our comprehension!
- Bill BLv 68 months ago
According to Audubon, ravens are common in Portland in all seasons.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- HernandoLv 68 months ago
It means that you're going to die soon. You need to settle your affairs. Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. Hop!
- Alan HLv 78 months ago
There must be 100s of them
- BlueiisLv 78 months ago
Depends. Were you napping. Was he gently rapping, faintly tapping, tapping at your chamber door?
- El Nerdo LocoLv 78 months ago
Probably means there's a fast food joint nearby?Source(s): I mean, they're pretty easily urbanized as far as birds go. Maybe not quite as much so as crows due to their size, but they'll take advantage of all the same food sources.
- Anonymous8 months ago
It means your Petri dish is full of filth, it is clean-up time
- Den B7Lv 78 months ago
Baltimore is playing an away game.