Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

I'm making 7.25 an hour and I will vote for Bernie Sanders. Enough is Enough. I work in a Burger restaurant and can't even save for a car?

I have to go to my job walking everything. Is a 1-mile walk. Just because the cons won't raise the wage. They expect you to survive with 7.25 an hour

• Sally

I support you and agree with you.

What is keeping you from getting a job that pays more?

• humpty

I make close to half a million a year and will still vote for Sanders if he gets past Warren. Never mind the progressive policies, which I do support. The issue here is whether a criminal should be President.

What do you think Bernie will do for you? Give you a suddenly valuable academic degree so you can make big bucks? Pad your resume with experience you don't have? Provide you with basic minimum income?

I know it sucks to make minimum wage. But what did you do to earn more than that?

• y

I remember paying staff something like $3.00 an hour. I have no idea what minimum was when I was making it.  Then again, minimum is a stepping stone while in school, or a part time pick up for extra cash. Not supposed to be one main source of living income.

the minimum wage was conceived to support A FAMILY, and has in no way kept up with inflation. there is... there is a lot.

• David S
      2 weeks agoReport

The minimum wage was not conceived to support a family. It was conceived to provide a bottom wage for unskilled laborers.

Develop marketable job skills and you won't be stuck in a crappy entry level job .

No one believes an anonymous troll like you. 

Sounds like you are where you belong. 

Weak troll. Nice to see Republicans mocking those on low income. If you hate people who are unemployed, you shouldn't be teaching people to mock those who work in burger restaurants.