When did cons turn from parroting to chanting what their leader says?

Favorite Answer

They got bored with parroting so tried chanting instead. They have to do this because they have no mind of their own. They turned to chanting when they realised parroting was having no effect on anyone. 

• humpty

It started with Newt Gingrich and his "Contract For America." Until then it was not an official policy of one party government with a Supreme Leader above the law. Gingrich must be very bitter that he isn't the Man after all that hard work.

Like when you still call Americans deplorables 

When Trump instituted his two minute hate of Emmanuel Goldstein, (oops I mean Hillary Clinton) during his campaign.

I don't even support Trump. He's a Zionist shill. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he let Mossad spy on him and did nothing about it. He let them steal our military's secrets and sell them to China. And he's STILL fellating Netanyahu. Fvck Trump.

I farted on your biscuits and gravy 

you mean like Yes we can? ....