t asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why are women hypocrites when it comes to dating?

They talk about how they’d never date a guy shorter or younger than them but if a guy says the same about fat girls he’s a “sexist pig”

They rant about how male on female domestic violence is wrong but more than most women would happily hit a man if provoked 

They go on about how they’re against old fashion gender roles must change apart from when they’re getting free dates, not having to make the first move or have to provide 

Why

You're not describing a situation I recognise.

• Foofa

Okay, let's get real. It isn't "women" who say they'd never date a short/young guy...it's club THOTs looking for a sugar daddy or a pro athlete who are incapable of a real relationship anyway (because they're basically just sex workers). If that's the kind of woman you choose you've got no one to blame but yourself. When you've gone to the campus library and hit up all the shy, nervous, under or overweight bookish women who don't wear makeup and you STILL can't get a date...it probably means your personality sucks. To be frank, the only women man complain about are the upper 10% in terms of appearance and of course those ladies are out of the norm because they've been treated like princesses since birth. Still leaves 90% of womankind available, guys.

I don't say that. Although, I am on 4'11" so anyone shorter than me would be really short. Also, I am only 21yrs old, so too much younger might not even be legal, so... But I do not care if you do not want to date a certain body type, height, age (as long as it is legal), or even race. Nobody can make anybody physically like something that they do not.

False premise.

My partner of  15 years is both shorter and younger than me.

I've never hit any of my romantic partners or have they hit me.

Absolutes do not apply.

• liz

Wow! Seems like you hang around with some classy ladies. “ Most women would happily hit a man if provoked “? Really? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a woman hit a man in real life.  Perhaps you’re over-generalising here.  What if I turned it round and said most men would happily hit a woman if provoked.  Would you expect to see some evidence?  Because you’ve given none, OP. My statement is as valid is yours.  Give evidence or accept the post is a shed load of generalisations. 

added-  as I expected, no evidence has been given. 

What a surprise! People don’t like to read my generalisations.  Who’d have thunk? 

-

• God

If anything at all benefits men, it's sexist. If anything at all benefits women, it's empowerment. Advocating for "women's rights" is extremely sexist. Both genders deserve rights, not just women. 

It is true domestic violence is initiated more by women and most injuries from domestic violence are on men. 

In society today, if a man does something wrong, it's his fault and if a woman does something wrong, it's a man's fault. Women want equality without equal responsibility. 

And of course when it comes to paying the bill, it's a man's job. 

They are hypocrites because it benefits them and society aids them in not being called out for it.

• liz
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes that is a generalisation.  And men are mostly rapists by the way-  see, I can do it too.

• Cyrus

We know of behaviors like this in America (mostly), Australia, and the U.K., where women in social groups and movement have manipulated our standards of dating through the use of social media. You'll get complaints about this mostly from feminists, who never bring up the problem that women have in our economy compared to men. Domestic violence have been proven to equally have been perpetrated by women and men. The Uniform Crime Report (the biggest collection of crime statistics in America) have determined that women are more likely to instigate a domestic violence. We now know that it's because they are protected under the law, and they know it. They bring up putting our a**es in jail if we even make one touch in response to getting hit by them. I have a wife, so I'm clearly not speaking against all women, but there's a risky enough amount in the 3 countries I mentioned that made me conclude that I'd understand if most of the men are single lol. I'm basically summing the jest of why women do what they do as a result of greed. Think about it, every action they make is motivated by a need to pay off a debt, get something for free that'll cause someone else's debt, or free expensive meals. They're hypocrites because they can be, we see the bad side of human nature with some of the women in our culture, using other people for a financial gain is cruel and it sets a bad precedent for the girls in our cultures that'll grow up into women, being convinced that they can get what they want without much hard work.

Hope I Helped ^_^

Why don't misogynists kill themselves?

• t4 weeks agoReport

Don’t be angry 

There are a lot of double standards, you either put up with it or you don't get the sexy girls doing pole dancing and playing with your underpants

• MindSpam4 weeks agoReport

Type something stupid, you'll get stupid answers from me in return. It's that simple...