What do you think about Chick Fil A not giving to controversial charities anymore?

Idgaf..............

• Mark

It's a very wise business choice on their

part & when it comes down to the $$$ morals

don't as far as some folks would like to think!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,

• rick

This is probably a good example. Most charities spend most of their money on executive salaries, "fund raising" and internal expenses. In reality, less than 10% of charitable contributions go to their intended recipients.

• martin

Companies and wealthy people are very fussy about giving to charities because they want to make sure they feel good about the organization, and of course be wary of frauds. If there's some controversy, the charity should expect to lose donors.

• Rick

their company, their decision ..............................................

• That's true but people didn't feel that way when they gave to these charities so just wondering what the consensus is now

All I think about Chick Fil A is chicken sandwiches. Nothing else.

good. Now I can have my spicy chicken sandwich without being beaten up by gay people.

Source(s): gay is are be fine, be who you is are
    • Lolol!! Don't believe the hype. I know plenty of LGBTQ people who eat there. Although they have to wear a disguise.

I still will not eat there

I think that any company that has enough profit to contribute to ANY charity should simply lower the price of their product. Thus helping EVERYONE out.

• No Bozos
      3 weeks agoReport

Not exactly my point, but you're thinking in the same vein.

I think they should make chicken sandwiches and leave it at that.

• Their chicken is good. I'll go there no matter what. This doesn't shock me I guess