Did you know Nazi Germany was financially backed by the Democratic party?

They sent billions of dollars to Germany in WW2.

Absolutely false

How do you convince yourself that lying to get your way makes you in the right? I am serious.  If you find that have to manufacture lies to get your way, how does that not tell you that you are in the wrong?  I would to hear from you how that sorts itself out in your mind...that lying and cheating and anything goes for you to win. We know that from an ethics point of view that is not the right way. If you are a good person who stands for good that its not the way you do things.  Let me give you an example. If you make a up and spread a lie about a fellow employee who is competing with your for a promotion and you discredit him plant false evidence in his desk etc..get him fired and you get the promotion...you win, but did you win fairly? are you a good decent person? no. Are you ethical? no.  You are in the wrong in that scenario.  You know what kind of people believe in doing things that way? in world history, the most evil most tyrannical mass murdering tyrants agree with that strategy...they do not care who they hurt to get their way or what lies they tell...to them the bottom line is getting your way.  While Jesus says treat others the way you would like to be treated, Adolf Hilter says, skkkkkru that, all I care about is getting my way, and whatever it takes to do it is acceptable.  You are following the Hitler ethical rule.....

It was certainly backed by Americans.

I can't speak as to the party but FDR was a fan of Mussolini.

do not speak of these things. 

• Stan

Did you know that up until the 1960s the Democrats were the American racist party? Did you know that or are you completely ignorant of our most recent history?

That's common knowledge. 

• Will B

I think by doing so, they were hoping to avoid another war with Germany, just as most of Europe was.

Remember WW1 had only ended less than 20 years before and was fresh on the minds of most people at that time.

The Russian trolls are now on mandatory overtime to counter the narrative that everyone in the U.S. has known since 2016: Donald J Trump is a dishonest, greedy, crook.

False. Liberals fought against the Red Coats and Brown Shirts. Conservatives supported both.