my horizantel on my P C haz changed i want back! how do i fix it?

4 Answers

  • Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    learn English and all your problems will be solved...

  • 3 weeks ago

    I am assuming that what you mean is that the picture resolution has changed so that it no longer fills the entire scene.

    Right click on the desktop

    Select Display Settings from the menu (or Screen Resolution if you are on Win 7)

    Look for a drop down that is labeled Display Resolution (or Resolution if Win7)

    Try the different resolution available until you find the one that is correct for our video card and monitor screen size.

  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

    right click anywhere on the screen and click on Display and make the correction

  • 3 weeks ago

    Start Menu > Settings > Display

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.