Bolton asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Porn makes me feel uncomfortable and grosses me out is that normal?

But your probably ok with ********, lesbos, etc.   Your a mental brainwashed case.

• James

Porn videos are mainly intended to impressed viewers so they're entertained and turned on. They are actually acting. This is why those trying to copy such porn acting to the real world often have problems in normal relationships when the other partner gets freaked out and refusing to do certain weird things in bed.

You could be addicted to porn so you need to reduce how much porn you watch. 

Sure porn is just a preference.

If it makes you uncomfortable or you don't enjoy it, don't watch it.

• Nunya

Porn is basically watching another guy having sex with a girl that you would like to have sex with. Virtual cucking. 

It may be normal for you.  I know for a fact that multitudes love porn...it's normal and fun to them!  If you don't like it, simply don't watch it.

depends on the porn, and how you define "normal"

• Sky

It's only normal in that it's common due to the matter that so many people are raised with prudish religious values, or taught to feel discomfort, offense, and shock about sexual matters and about the naked human body in general.  It's NOT normal in that regard because it's a learned phobia about the bodies and anatomy of one's own species, and about a perfectly natural and absolutely common matter of sexual activity, arousal, sexual desire, and so on.  It's fine if you simply don't like porn because you feel it's not for you; personally I very rarely watch porn because the acting and presentation is so ridiculous it tends to make me laugh more than anything.  But to feel uncomfortable and grossed out by it is a phobic response that you can overcome by pushing yourself through those feelings to see what the people in porn are doing, see how the human body looks, and get used to it to the point that you overcome those negative feelings.

Most people who view pron are able to get past the 'ick' factor in order to get enjoyment from watching people engage in various sex acts - usually for the purposes of masturbation - but some people are totally grossed out by it.

If it bothers you, then avoid it.

• Layne

I don't surprise me too much, because the idea makes me weirded out.

Some people are uptight and queasy about porn. You must be one of those people.