Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

How to know if a woman has a good libido? Since many females tend to have lower sexual urges, compared to men?

Some men think going into a marriage that their wife will be wanting sex, but in many cases that is not the truth. I know a relationship where this guy literally has to I beg to his wife for sex.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I can tell you havent gotten laid much. 

Source(s): nothing
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    9 hours ago

If he has to beg his wife for sex, he is a lousy lover and has no idea whatsoever what he's doing in bed.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you have to beg a woman you've already had sex with for sex -- YOU are the problem. It's not sex drive, it's because you're not making her come, and she's getting NOTHING out of it. It's maybe even painful or disgusting to her. Why do men never fix themselves?

• Jim
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

The only way to know is to talk with her about sex. When the two of you become serious and marriage is proposed that's when to talk about it. Don't assume he or she will be into sex as much as you wish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Her libido is generally an indication of the state of your relationship. If you spend time with her, show her affection outside of the bedroom, talk to her about more than just the mundane day-to-day and you care about her pleasure, she'll want to have sex with you. The connection you share during the non-sexual side of your relationship influences the sexual side. 

If you're not having sex it's because she's not feeling the connection.

• 3 weeks ago

well if they want to have sex thats a clue

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Indeed! I think to, Hollywood likes to over sexualized females, and making them sex crazed when in actuality it's the men who are sex crazed. It can get males the wrong idea what their girlfriend actually want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.