Why does my son want to be a girl?

Yesterday, Tyler told us he wanted to get gender reassignment surgery and that he wanted to be called Bernice. Why does my son want to be a girl? I am so worried about him. How can we get Tyler to see reason?

• Jeff
    Best Answer

Good - you took my advice -- Bernice is a much more "fun" name

to use in these fantasy stories, instead of Jennifer...

Probably because his daddy is a troll.

• reme_1

Your son feels inside he is a girl. How old is he?

You did nothing wrong. Lots of things happen during the development of the baby in the uterus.

Call the gay center and ask for the transgender support group. They will help you thru this and will refer you to a doctor who deals with this all the time.

You need help from the gay center, the trans support group and best of all for you, PFLAG.org- a wonderful support group of mostly parents of LGBT kids. They reach out and talk to other parents. I wish you the best.

• If this is a legitimate question (which I doubt) I suggest having the child evaluated by a gender therapist; a list of some can be found here:

http://www.DrBecky.com/therapists.html

.

• Haldol. 1,000 mgs. STAT!!!

Your son is mentally ill.

• X

He needs years of deep psychiatric counseling, likely with shock therapy.

• X
      2 weeks agoReport

Try again when you can make some sense, kid. 

The increase of transsexualism is but one more facet of the spread of practices “contrary to nature” characterizing much of this present period. (Compare Romans 1:26.) The remedy for those with such inclinations is not surgery but a change in outlook, ‘being made new in the force actuating their minds’ with the aid of God’s Word.​—Eph. 4:22-24.

• Anonymouse3 weeks agoReport

shut up jehovah's witness, you're just as bad as trannies

we dk his age or if u r lying....YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO MAN UP...WHERE IS HIS FATHER? Let Dad handle it.

• Tyler
      3 weeks agoReport

love how you havent developed at all, fireball. still awful and incoherent as usual

Good heavens!  I can't believe he wants to be called Bernice.  Really?  I guess if you got him a book of baby names, he might see reason.  But I wouldn't count on it.  He sounds too far gone at this point.