Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 weeks ago

Do you support euthanasia for people who suffer from severe mental or physical illnesses and cannot be cured?

Best Answer

If they are clearly suffering and or trying to self harm themselves and cannot survive on their own and when many attempts to help them have failed the yes I do.

Spoken like a Nazi.

since man is not god its unreasonable to play god with the lives of those who are afflicted with mental conditions so i do not support killing people just because they are mentally deficient. I do however think that humanity has the right to life but should also have the right to die at a time and place of their own choice should they be afflicted with an incurable illness

• Jamie

I think euthanasia is a compassionate option to OFFER people . Personally I would like the option  .

Yes, with safeguards like they have in Netherlands.

Yes and people who are terminally ill should be given the choice.If you let an animal suffer you would be prosecuted.

time for Purge day

Euthanasia is a no brainer unless you are a sadist

To quote an old phrase 'they shoot horses, don't they?

For terminal illness yes. Not for mental illness. Sorry.

• Yes, I have been advocating for the termination of fireball for many years now