Do you believe Eilis from the novel Brooklyn grew up and matured over the course of the novel? Why/why not?

Quotes would be good too, if possible.

Do you believe that students should do their own homework assignment, why/why not? Do you believe people should think for themselves and not solicit other people's thoughts for their class assignments, why/why not?

Do you believe it's important for a student to do their own work? Why/why not?

I'm going to guess not since you're asking us to do the work for you and you also expect us to give you quotes. If possible of course. *eye roll*

• Andrew

It doesn't really matter what I think because your teacher doesn't care about my opinion. It's your assignment, so only your opinion matters. If you read the book, you ought to have an opinion one way or the other. If you didn't, your teacher isn't going to be fooled, so you'd be better off just telling the truth. Walk into class and say "I couldn't be arsed to read this - I'll just take the F." At least that would be honest.