Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Should I report a manager and co worker for talking about personal issues in the toilet when they’re supposed to be working?

Yeah, you probably should. They aren’t being paid to chat about their love lives, alcohol problems or whatever. They can do that after work.

• .3 weeks agoReport

It was more about mental health and family shït but yeah, same thing. They shouldn’t be doing it 

I'm surprised you haven't been fired yet, Sophie. You should just commit suicide because an ugly forehead angry Involuntary Celibate virgin like you will just put the rest of us down with your anger problems. I hate women like you, you couldn't even get a man if you tried since your so ugly and you are lazy at your job. Eventually they'll fire you for causing trouble at your job, and you will end up serving beautiful and handsome men like me at McDonald's while we spit and yell in your face.

• The lord loveth whom he chastiseth.

• .3 weeks agoReport

Reported and blocked 

• Cogito

Of course not.

It's none of your concern.

Sometimes, people NEED to talk about personal issues.

Mind your own business.

• .3 weeks agoReport

Mind your own business? Sweetie if you’re talking in a public place expect people who make it their business lmao. Especially when everyone else has to work.

Yes, human resources definitely needs to know that you are monitoring private conversations in the restroom.