Why do conservatives always blame others for Trump's corruption, lies and illegality?

Best Answer

its a sad attempt to save their king.

Read the transcript! No Collusion! Witch hunt!

I am from Canada and I want to personally thank the u.s congress for the impeachment hearings because this past week, I have slept better than I have in months. The hearings are so boring that I purposely have been replaying the hearings just to fall asleep. Every morning I wake up refreshed that I have finally slept a whole 8 hours. zzzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz

Cult members always have absolute faith in their cult leaders.

• Cali d

You're obviously watching too much TV.  Or you are easily manipulated by the fake news.

They're not his.

It takes a brave person of integrity to accept being wrong. They don't have it, thus they ignore all this crap he does and, worse, try to justify it and place blame elsewhere.

Do you have any evidence of bribery besides opinion? Do you have any evidence that President Trump colluded with Russia besides opinion? Please tell us what it is.

• Jerome

I think it has something to do with religion.

I see similar patterns in all the religious conservatives

Trumps an arrogant man. But between him and Hillary, he was the better choice.