Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Did Republicans shoot their own feet by asking Volker and Morrison to testify and they end up giving negative evidence against Trump?

Well that was the best they had. I wonder how Moscow Mitch is going to stonewall Trump's trial long enough to let him get out of town before he's prosecuted??

• Brian

I don't think that there's any POSITIVE evidence for donnie. All the Repos are whining about is fake news.

I've been watching the hearings all day and am quite impressed with the clarity and depth of both Volker's and Morrison's testimony so far.  

As a former Psychology and Theater double major in my college days, however, I tend to look beneath the surface when assessing motives.  If you pay close attention to the more experienced investigative reporters on MSNBC or CNN, you discover that quite a few Congressional Republicans and some White House staffers go off-the-record to back removing Trump from power, but they do not yet have the courage to come forward.  What if some of the moderates-in-hiding House Republicans added Ambassador Kurt Volker (who left the job because of the corrupt Trump behaviors) to, in part, get the truth out in the open but not be blamed by Koch Donor Network plutocratic corrupt billionaires or tweeter Donald Trump?  Subconsciously, maybe some of them want the insane, insane, lifts-wearing conman sociopath Trump to get his comeuppance.  Wouldn't that be a refreshing change?!

What evidence was that, anonywuss? I must have missed it.

Because the President's actions are clearly indefensible, and they are fumbling around blindly with their attempts to try.

How dare you!!

You're supposed to believe the Republican lie that none of their witnesses have been allowed to testify.