Do unmarried Christian couples kiss each other?

My friend and I are both Christians.  We’ve said we like each other and he’s been courting me, romantically.  I’ve been sending him romantic songs.  We’re thinking about dating next year.  I’d like to know how to date in a way that is pleasing to God.  My friend is likely to still be a virgin, although he is handsome and girls and women half his age are interested in him; as he is strong in his faith.  Whereas I’m not a virgin and I’ve had many sexual relationships in the past with many men, despite my religious beliefs.  My friend knows about my past and doesn’t judge me for it.  I didn’t become a Christian until later in life.  I was thinking that if we date, I’d like to kiss him, but I’m wondering if too much kissing would be disrespectful to God and Jesus and to the guy I like, who’s very religious, as it might cause him to feel aroused.  This is a real question.  I’m seeking to be respectful to everyone.  

• BJ
    Best Answer

Is holding hands, kissing, or embracing appropriate, and if so, when? When done as genuine expressions of endearment not selfish passion such actions can be viewed as clean in the eyes of God.

Expressions of endearment should be made only when the relationship has reached a point where mutual commitment has developed and marriage seems imminent.

Doing so, you will not be distracted from a primary purpose of successful courtship really getting to know the person.

Be careful that displays of affection do not escalate into unclean conduct or even fornication. Ephesians 4:18, 19

it's all right to kiss, but until you're married keep your tongue where God put it -- behind your gums.

And don't let him have sex with you until you're married.

• Paul

As you know, kissing comes in many forms. A friendly kiss, a sincere kiss, is appropriate for an unmarried couple who are serious about each other. Kisses meant to excite sexually and to lead to intercourse are not appropriate.

• Justin

You would be causing this person to commit adultery by marrying him, according to the words of Christ. Your 'husband' is the first man you had sexual intercourse with and every person after that is an act of adultery, including this new man, even if you 'marry' him legally. 

It doesn't sound like you actually have 'religious beliefs' unless you are some kind of pagan. If he is willing to marry you, I seriously doubt he is a regenerated Christian either, so none of this really matters. 

Once truly regenerated by the Holy Spirit, we have a new conscience which would prevent us from doing any of these things. 

18"We know that no one who is born of God continues in sins; but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him. 19We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. 20And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life." (1 John 5:18-20). 

Kissing is fine.  Sex before marriage is a sin, and like all sins, it is forgiven completely when the person believes in Jesus for eternal life.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Probably only on the lips. I doubt devout people French kiss. I'm not devout, so I like fun.

Just **** you skank