Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

How will liberals react when President Trump eventually dies?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • BOOM
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No different than how conservatives will react when Obama dies. The difference is that our position will be justified and theirs will be based on lies told to them and lies they've told themselves

• 3 weeks ago

I am sure to tear up.

• 3 weeks ago

Just like the Palestinians did on 9/11. Read: dancing in the streets.

And really, can you blame them? After all, their lives are BANKRUPT, they've got absolutely NO HOPE of ever earning a decent living, moms and their "teachers" FAILED them miserably - so what else do they have but to feign joy when one of their imaginary foes is put to rest.

Sad, so very, very sad. <sigh>

• Sam
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Party time for sure.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

With moms paying for the sodas, right, "liberal"?

Please share!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

They will scream and scream again as his Monuments go up all over the Nation.

• 3 weeks ago

When the treasonous orange piece of sh!t dies, there will be MASSIVE parties. Hopefully, we will organize to exterminate trump supporters (since they are terrible human beings) and move forward from there...

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Be careful, Sports Fans, for the RAGE is especially strong in this "liberal". 

Sad, so very, very sad. <sigh>

• 3 weeks ago

With outrage that one of his fellow inmates could so easily fashion a shiv from a toothbrush.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Honestly I think they will cheer and cheer but within a years time when the economy tanks and taxes skyrocket they will regret it.

• 3 weeks ago

With dignity. Unlike the way conservatives drool over the prospect of RBG's death. 

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

everyone dies.  i'll be happier when he leaves office one way or another.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.