do Christians want atheists to pent then repent?
- ✞ 2 ...hunterLv 72 weeks agoBest Answer
- poldi2Lv 72 weeks ago
There are 2 questions that they need to answer - how and why.
- magix151Lv 72 weeks ago
The same way you get tired then retired.
- Rufus T. FireflyLv 72 weeks ago
Ghost is unrepentant. He pent up his breath and didn't let go.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- El Nerdo LocoLv 72 weeks ago
But I just got depented! What a waste of a pent removal.
- bender_xr217Lv 72 weeks ago
I say the something similar about "detergent".
If this soap removes the "tergent" from my clothes. Does that mean dirt is actually "retergent"?
- DavrosLv 72 weeks ago
You've got me all pent up now!
- 2FollowHimLv 72 weeks ago
No opinion. Your call. You want, we explain. You don't want, no need.