Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Why are democrats putting party before country by not accepting the election results?

And have been trying to unseat the president by any means possible, even blatantly dishonest, since election day? Why are liberals so partisan and one-sided? They put being a liberal snowflake above their fellow Americans. It's pretty sick.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

I assume because they are impeaching the traitor regressives elected.

• Diana
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

So, we're "snowflakes", ...says the person behind the blue face!  

The 2016 election is old news to us. However, Mrs. Clinton has set up permanent housekeeping inside the Trumpsters' heads.  How is that our fault?  

Trump's a major threat to our Democracy, plus, the environment.  So, because we love our country, we're trying to remove him from office with the tools that the founding fathers left for us:  Article 2, section 4 of the Constitution.  

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

How come YOU don't understand that even Trump's removal would not undo the election? The GOP would still be the party in power.

• 9 months ago

Ever since the founding of our nation the origins of their party have been a thorn in our side, a cancer eating away at our freedoms.

They desire power, money and control above all else and will do anything to get it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Do you imbeciles think if Trump is impeached that Clinton becomes president?

• 9 months ago

I have some ocean front property in Arizona you might be interested in.

Why aren't you accepting that what I'm saying is true?

• 9 months ago

Democrats have the authority to do this because they have a majority in the House. Which they won. In elections. So, tell me, who is it here that isn't accepting election results?

• Jim
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Conservatives are too dumb to understand how hypocritical they are. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

because democrats are nothing more than crybabies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.