Would a community college student becoming the president of the United States later in life be an inspirational story?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • BOOM
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Perhaps, but it may be more inspiration if there was a kid from a dirt poor family who didn't have more than 12 months of formal education who grows up to become President of the United States and frees the slaves.

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe, but Truman didn't have a college degree. Neither did McKinley or Lincoln and a few other presidents. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What about a fat racist with a below-average IQ becoming the president of the United States ?

Now THATS inspirational.

• Inspirational wouldn't be the word I use, but that is truly scary, for starters, thank god that has never happened in the history of our nation, right? 

• 4 weeks ago

If they were born poor and community college is all they could afford... sure. But if they were the son of a billionaire then not so much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No it would go to show that the bar has sunk to the bottom and there’s no coming back from it. It’s almost there now, a community college President would be the final nail in the coffin before China takes over.

• I'm still in high school but if I end up in community college, I have a message for you: **** you :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.