Would a community college student becoming the president of the United States later in life be an inspirational story?

• BOOM

Perhaps, but it may be more inspiration if there was a kid from a dirt poor family who didn't have more than 12 months of formal education who grows up to become President of the United States and frees the slaves.

Maybe, but Truman didn't have a college degree. Neither did McKinley or Lincoln and a few other presidents. 

What about a fat racist with a below-average IQ becoming the president of the United States ?

Now THATS inspirational.

• Inspirational wouldn't be the word I use, but that is truly scary, for starters, thank god that has never happened in the history of our nation, right? 

If they were born poor and community college is all they could afford... sure. But if they were the son of a billionaire then not so much.

No it would go to show that the bar has sunk to the bottom and there’s no coming back from it. It’s almost there now, a community college President would be the final nail in the coffin before China takes over.

• I'm still in high school but if I end up in community college, I have a message for you: **** you :)