Do you think I’m a Lesbian?

(Female, 19) I don’t really find guys that visually attractive/sometimes I just don’t get it? & I have to try really hard to think of reasons y I would like a certain guy... It’s weird because I like hugging/snuggling with them... The only thing that turns me on about guys really is... well... their penis & the fact they can give me a Baby (also that weirdly turns me on too, idly sorry😬). 

But all I have to do is look at a Woman, & I get extreme attractions/turned on. & I just want to be with them & touch them (feels more passionate)...

Sorry this is kinda a weird question, but from ur personal opinion please tell me if u had guess if I’m Lesbian or Bisexual?

Thanks xx 

Sounds like you might be bisexual or probably just straight because I've heard of some straight women who find women's bodies more appealing and attractive than men's bodies

If you're attracted to penis you are 10000000000% not a lesbian.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and talk to the counselor. Meet some lesbians your age. We all have our own journey discovering who we are sexually. It is not a weird question. Give yourself a little time. I had crushes on girl actresses at 12 or 13. Mom noticed and asked a shrink if she should say anything to me . Dr said no I needed to find out myself. It's a good thing she didn't tell me bc back then there would have been no support for me. I finally figured it out at 25! After I tried marriage- yucko.

You will find out soon. Don't be too hard on yourself. get in touch with other like minded gals and you will find out you are not the only one confused. : )

HUGS from a SENIOR lesbian

Yes I do think that you're bisexual but more attracted to women

Pretty much, I guess.

You sound like a busy bi.

It could be that you are romantically attracted to women and that you are sexually attracted to both male and female people, but lean more towards to females.

What do you mean