Do you think Human Self is A powerful Evidence of God?Self can replace all gods,So every member of a nation will want to be Buddah not God?

Update:

Humen soul is real and so powerful entity that it can musk existence of A God. In abrahamic religions God is mentioned as Light, you cannot be  enlighted without Light?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

All gods are myths that reside in the minds of the deluded.

• The Self, is it a human presumption? Dust from the ground!

God is the Almighty and the Omniscient!

• 10 months ago

No, you think a God will really have us in this ********. I mean think again. If there was a perfect beautiful God we all wouldn't be in this worthless position.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Self is what created the gods for from our beginning we were insecure in our ignorance and needed a simplified means to validate our ignorance. The Buddha actually promoted the ability of man which all the gods created by man has suppressed in their fear of such.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Not at all, humans are proof of evolution, not God.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I think that is what you see as evidence of a god, just like everything else you brought up and that has nothing to do with anyone else but you. I do not even think you believe most of the things you say because you wouldn't be on here always looking for others to validate it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.