Liberals and conservatives, can we admit that there has been race baiting from both sides? ?

I just wanna see were this goes. I've noticed my side of the political party (liberals) doing the same things the right does. One of these things has been race baiting. Now I'm boy saying everybody on the right is a racist because let's be fair theres racists on our side too. by the way I'm of afro latino descent (yes I know that doesn't make a real black person to certain people) I just wanna an admission that there has been race baiting on both side and I've noticed it has gone down over the last couple of years but with the election coming up, ummmmmmm

I meant to put not instead of boy in the second sentence. Sorry bout that

There’s probably been some littering, too, despite our environmental stances; but the difference is that the Dems don’t make these flaws the party agenda. 

I'm sure there's racism in both sides. I'm sure you can find racism in all walks of American life, all classes, races, genders, etc.

But only ONE side said "there were good people on both sides" after a white supremacist moron drove a car into a crowd of peaceful leftist protesters in Charlottesville.

Only ONE side has had morons take guns into churches - services and bible studies - and kill people at random.

Only ONE side has supported a president who has said he wants armed guards to open fire on anyone trying to cross the boarder into the United States - even if they are unarmed, even if they are women and children.

So you're afro latino? I think you're lying and/or you're being a fool.

• Random Guy

yeah I'm not lying about my ethnicity. As a liberal I've noticed hypocritical behavior on our side. sorry I think for myself and don't subscribe to group mentality.  

Of course, it goes on from both sides. Everything and anything you can think of, goes on on both sides to some extent. 

As far as it going down, I have only noticed it decreasing since the impeachment has everyone talking about that, instead of other issues. 

My brother is black, so I have certainly have noticed that racism in general has decreased since I was a child BY FAR!!!! I don't mean a little or noticeably.  I mean it went down from something was seriously problematic for working and life ... to an annoyance from a few random idiots. 

I just wanna see were this goes

that doesn't make a real black person

ummmmmmmmmmmm

Democrats are the only ones who race bait. Professional victimhood is a platform to boost their political standing and race baiting is a perfect way to make themselves victims. 

Conservatives are liars. They ruined America