Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

What has been the Republican's word of the day, now that they can't use "hearsay" anymore?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Im Hearing  Shiff is a failure

• 2 weeks ago

"Bwaaaaah-haaaaa-haaaaa!!!!!!"

That's what I'm hearing the most.

• 2 weeks ago

Ukraine president Zelensky said he wasn't aware that military aid was being withheld. The aid was released soon thereafter without any quid pro quo. Compare that to Biden threatening outright to withhold aid unless the Ukraine ceased it's investigation of Burisma with which his son was involved. Obama never did release the aid

• John W
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Going from Nunes, the word of the day seems to be "circus". But in my opinion that word describes the Trump administration because it's full of clowns.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

The new word is "inappropriate." The witnesses repeatedly called Trump's language inappropriate, as they are not lawyers.  The Republicans questioning the witnesses know perfectly well what the legal term is - soliciting a bribe, a crime, as in "high crimes and misdemeanors."

• RWPossum
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Remember that when you plead a case in court..

• 2 weeks ago

Republicans have been going on about "bribery" and how the witnesses didn't use that word so there couldn't have been any bribery. 

• 2 weeks ago

Vindman played the "uniform card".  Can't wait to see the Trumpsuckers start using that one.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

It is all hearsay. Democrats are a mess. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I think "treason" is a pretty timeless term, and certainly applicable

• 2 weeks ago

Its a total mess. They should just stop. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.