Is Florida tech a good college?

Is Florida tech a good college for astrobiology?? I think I want to go there but I’m not sure. Also any other college suggestions for astrobiology??

Well, darned few universities have actual full-blown degree programs in Astrobiology, and Florida Tech apparently is one of them. I know the U. of Washington in Seattle has one too; not sure which other colleges offer that.

You've probably read some books or articles about astrobiology and probably know the names of some of the main researchers in the field. Where do they teach? Maybe you could contact them and ask them about the programs at their respective universities. I bet they don't get queries from many potential students so they'd probably be very happy to answer your questions.

• Frank

astrobiology? There isn't any money in studying E.T. The government hasn't even acknowledge the fact that the ALIENS are HERE and they are NOT HOSTILE. We have been reverse engineering their stuff for DECADES.