Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why am I finding it so damn hard to simply quit this place? What can I do to keep from coming back?

Best Answer

Indeed, not quite the same though. It is possible that you, like me live in the hope that it will return to the way it once was. I think that is unlikely though.

Get your Yahoo! account deleted.

Because you , like me are BORED of most things of the world .

• Fred

A person can have greater true Christian fortitude and counsel by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

You can't. You're addicted to it.

I hope you're not one of those people who look for missing items in the same place ten times . And you know once you stop looking you will find it .

Or fix things that are not broken .

So stop looking  for what's not broken .

And don't ever tell someone you lost something because they always respond with 

" Where did you lose it ?"

That's the response you get on YA .

#me too!

I have been coming here almost DAILY, asking Believers for testable, repeatable, consistent evidence for the existence of their Gods and/or Goddesses.

Nobody has shown any, but I keep coming  back, hoping.

And it's FUN to try to guess which ranting Believers and Non-believers are true, but over-enthusiastic Believers and Non-believers, and which ones are PRETENDING, just to make the other side look foolish.

• don't know about you... but I would actually have to get dressed and go out side...... terrifying

find another hobby like reading romance or suspense books. how about Christian inspired Books. also you could try to get you account suspended by breaking all the rules not that i think that is a good ideal. Thanks for the question.

You are weak minded and a glutton for punishment, same as me.