Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 4 weeks ago

Tula or Wolf?

On the level of cheap 7.62x39, what's better?

Both are at the bottom of the pile.

Never had a problem with either, however my subjective opinion is that Tula is dirtier.  I get Wolf or Bear typically.

• JOHN B

I have always had good performance from Wolf. Tula, in 223, has been tested and found to be inferior to Wolf in all categories. For that reason I do not use Tula.

Both are fine. Tula actually makes their own ammo, Wolf is a distributer that buys commie ammo from several manufacturers and sells it under their own Wolf brand label.

Guns are very dangerous and will be banned on December 1st. Seizing will be December 2nd-23rd.

Get good Christmas gifts this year. The iPhone 11 Pro Max, AirPods Pro, the new Macs, and so much more!

I realize hundreds of people maybe thousands  shoot steel cartridges but I don't. I have been told 

they are fine but I just don't want to shoot them. Just me. 

• Gage4 weeks agoReport

Personally I only used steel case ammo for my AK, but never use steel case for any of my other firearms. I figure the AK doesn't mind it, and it's nice and cheap. But for all my other guns it's brass cased only.

• L.N.

Tula makes Wolf cartridges. Wolf sells ammo, they don't make it.

• Yup, a few years ago Tula and Wolf had legal problems and Tula quit supplying them with ammo, Wolf now uses eastern European suppliers and to a lesser extent Barnaul. Wolf Gold used to be PPU, now it's made in Taiwan of all places.