Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 4 weeks ago

Tula or Wolf?

On the level of cheap 7.62x39, what's better?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Both are at the bottom of the pile.

• 4 weeks ago

Never had a problem with either, however my subjective opinion is that Tula is dirtier.  I get Wolf or Bear typically.

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I have always had good performance from Wolf. Tula, in 223, has been tested and found to be inferior to Wolf in all categories. For that reason I do not use Tula.

• 4 weeks ago

Both are fine. Tula actually makes their own ammo, Wolf is a distributer that buys commie ammo from several manufacturers and sells it under their own Wolf brand label.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Guns are very dangerous and will be banned on December 1st. Seizing will be December 2nd-23rd.

Get good Christmas gifts this year. The iPhone 11 Pro Max, AirPods Pro, the new Macs, and so much more!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I realize hundreds of people maybe thousands  shoot steel cartridges but I don't. I have been told 

they are fine but I just don't want to shoot them. Just me. 

• Gage4 weeks agoReport

Personally I only used steel case ammo for my AK, but never use steel case for any of my other firearms. I figure the AK doesn't mind it, and it's nice and cheap. But for all my other guns it's brass cased only.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Tula makes Wolf cartridges. Wolf sells ammo, they don't make it.

• Yup, a few years ago Tula and Wolf had legal problems and Tula quit supplying them with ammo, Wolf now uses eastern European suppliers and to a lesser extent Barnaul. Wolf Gold used to be PPU, now it's made in Taiwan of all places.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.