Ro
Ro asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Shouldn;t we investigate Vindman's finances now that he admitted the Ukrainians tried to bribe with with a government post?

Sure, go for it. However the background check and vetting he went through to get where he is makes the vetting Kavanough received look like "well we asked his neighbor, and he said hew was a nice guy, so he passed"

The top secret clearance he holds takes over a year to receive and included deep dives in to finances. Also, he immediately reported the offer to his superiors after it was made.

I know, when people to the right think like Lt Col Vindman did it confuses Trump supporters...

• Brian

anything to deflect, eh?

• Brian

I already know how it's gonna turn out, so no.  I also know that donnie's the biggest turd we've ever had as president.  And that you'd gladly suck him off.

Yeah right, like he never had background checks in his position. You are a moron