Is the illuminati just a conspiracy theory?

My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah, I am a 27 year old Ghanaian female, and I am a good girl because I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't wind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of the crowd. I don't hang around bad friends. I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. I am not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have. 

I am proud to be a female. I have breasts and a vagina plus I get my period every month and I can also give birth to children. I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on tv. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy and I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, soccer, football, softball, dodge ball, volleyball, tennis, hockey, bowling, pool, ping pong, or golf. I am unpopular and I don't participate in cheerleading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't participate in gymnastics. I don't participate in boxing. I don't participate in wrestling. I don't participate in track and field. I don't like comic books. I don't play videogames or online games, I don't play puzzle or trivia games, and I don't play board games or card games. I don't dress like a guy and I don't hang out with guys. I am very feminine. 

I am shy and I am afraid to dance in front of people. I am also afraid to sing in front of people. The reason is because I feel like all eyes are on me and I am being watched. It feels so uncomfortable. I am also afraid to perform, give a speech, and a presentation in front of multitudes or even a small number of people. I have stage fright so my body trembles uncontrollably, My palms get sweaty, My voice gets shaky, I have butterflies in my stomach, and my heart beats very fast. And because of this I make up excuses to hide behind the curtains, backstage, and in the restroom. I don't have confidence or courage. If only there was a way I could conquer my shyness and stage fright. What would be the audience's reaction? What if they criticize me or make fun of me? I don't want to make a mistake or make a fool of myself. I also get shy and nervous whenever my parents receive a guest in their apartment living room so I hide in my bedroom out of fear of me embarrassing myself.

• Bob

It is no secret that a handful of people in the world control it and have all the money

• Cousin

As far as the Illuminati goes, the devil is in the details. Those in the know notice things like Karen Walker's "Millstones" on 'Will & Grace', the dolphin clock given Christopher Isherwood in "Christopher and his Kind", things like that. What the Illuminati is NOT at this point is brand new or just discovering itself for the first time, so if you want to find it you should NOT be looking for a brand new organisation in 1776 but a mature old organisation in 2019. By now, They are not hanging out Their shingle with new wet paint, and the things to look for are the small things, the subtle things. The devil is in the details. Like Republicans saying that the Democratic Party IS the Deep State. Well, if that were true, then the Deep State must have been developed within the past three years. The true Deep State involves Government workers who have been in power for DECADES, not just three years. And it crosses Party lines for sure. Look for things like the foetus chuckling on 'X-Files' and saying, "I made this" as well as the real reason that it is 1013. 

• Dubbs

It is a conspiracy theory,  but that doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. By definition a conspiracy is a secretly planned action by a group of two or more people. So even the "official story" if 9/11 is a conspiracy theory.

One can even say, with a high degree of accuracy,  that there was a conspiracy between the hotdog and bread companies,  and that's why we never have enough buns!

I assure you that the Illuminati is real and the only way to prove it is through thorough and investigative research, but you would need to have a very open mind. Anyone could do a quick search and say they've researched it, but unless you delve deep enough you won't be able to make all these uncanny connections. When you get down to it the coincidences are staggering that it either implies a conspiracy or an act of God.

There are many misconceptions going around on what the Illuminati is or was, but allow me to enlighten you:

Some will say the Bavarian Illuminati died off in 1785, but this is only partially true. Prior to this date, in 1782, the Illuminati formed an alliance with other secret societies such as Freemasonry at a meeting known as the Congress of Wilhelmsbad. It is believed that the Illuminati ranks lie in the 33rd rite of Freemasonry. With that being the case one should be able to deduce a connection of when Freemasonry introduced the 33rd rite. It was in May 1, 1786, exactly 10 years to the day of the creation of the Illuminati.

You may have heard about them being a secret society persecuted by the church, causing them to go underground. What Dan Brown presents in his "Angels and Demons" is historically inaccurate in some ways, so it has nothing to do with a bunch of scientists wanting to overthrow the church.

Some will say it's a bunch of celebrities that sell their soul to the devil for fame and fortune. This is partially incorrect and a source of disinformation at the same time.

The Illuminati are the unseen fore hidden behind the hand of power. People assume the President of the United States is the most powerful man in the country, but this is misleading; he's merely a puppet or front-man for the real power. Not many people understand the monetary system and therefore fail to see the importance it has to the nation. Those who can control the money have more power over the country then the actual president. The government does not own the Federal Reserve, but it's a private corporation owned by the independent bankers. This is where the Illuminati get their vast wealth. Behind the scenes of what most people consider political events are some financial oligarchs pulling the strings. They also bought controlling interests in the multimedia, and have inserted their own editors into positions of power. They have the ability to censor certain stories and the influence to promote others. Since the media has been consolidated into 5 companies, owning all the broadcasting stations, they are able to influence people's minds by controlling the news.

There's an annual meeting where the heads of the Illuminati gather annually to discuss their plans for the world as in the next liberty they plan to take away from the common people or a false flag event or to stimulate a war. This gathering is known as the Bilderberg Meeting. The media never covers this story, look it up if you don't believe me.

They are the heads of every major business and bank. The Pharmaceutical companies are business like anything else; they make money off of people's illnesses. That's why the pharmacists always push through drugs that treat the symptoms, but never cure the Illness. If they had developed a cure, how many companies would go out of business? People would always buy the cure over the symptom reliever. For this very same reason does the FDA never pass herbs as remedies, because plants cannot be taxed and it wold steal business if people suddenly started growing their own.

There is mountains of evidence if you look into the connections between certain politicians, the banking cartel and companies involved in some of the False Flag operations like 9/11.

I could go on in greater detail, but most people get bored with anything over a few paragraphs, which I've exceeded.

Source(s): E mail me at wallydubbs@yahoo.com if you want to learn more.
  • j153e

Jim Marrs, a respected journalist, researched the topic and wrote "The Illuminati:  The Secret Society that Hijacked the World."

That's what they want you to think.

i would hope not

Yes, it is. There was a group called the Illuminati in Germany over 200 years ago, but they were not into "taking over the world" or anything; they were just Enlightenment-era intellectuals who had to stay somewhat secret so they wouldn't get arrested as subversives for advocating horrible stuff like, um, democracy :)