Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why does God put the heaviest of burdens on the weakest of His creations?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

He does not.

He gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Suffering

The Bible answers common yet fundamental questions about human suffering and pain. The clear explanations found in God’s Word may surprise you

• You are making a mistake in your calculations, it is Satan who has the work of buying as many souls as possible for perdition.

Whoever turns to God will be helped, otherwise, that burden will lead you to hell!

• George
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

To see if we stick with Him through faith when the going gets tough.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

To temper them to be stronger.

• 3 weeks ago

And who would those be?

• Ko
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

For they haven't made the connection to God yet.

-----

Matthew 11:28-30

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

• 3 weeks ago

Yeah, god's kind of a douche in that way.

• 3 weeks ago

Because God knows that half-a-dozen fleas 

can handle more of a load than Jesus ever could. 

• 3 weeks ago

God gives you hard times so you can be made stronger and refined to who he needs you to be and for you to be ready for the purpose he has for you. 

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

When you are saved by Jesus those Burdens are lifted and he takes them because he died for you and your sins. 

"For God so loved [you] that he gave his only son [Jesus], so that whoever believe's in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Hope this helps you and God bless!! <3 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.