Why do people claim that they have met God and know what he wants when no one really has?

Best Answer

When it comes to meeting this god I think it's all in their head.

How do you know that?Many know God and love Him beyond what they love their own families!

• Paul

And your "evidence" that these hundreds of millions of people don't know what they have experienced is ...... that you have not yet experienced it?? Not too big on rational thinking, are you?

Because they've been told that he works in different ways.

Usually they are lying to themselves.

I met god in a dream once. I know it was only a dream, but it pulled me out of a sad, sad pity party I was throwing for myself.

Where is your evidence no one really has met God?  You're not in a position to make that claim.

Proves you're not a Christians when our forefathers, the prophets, the apostles and those 

"God set in the Church" (I Corinthians 12:28) TODAY has really met God!

I've seen His face myself!

I almost married god but she decided i was immature 

and now i know she was right but it 's good now because being immature in old age has its' advantages .