Artificial Insemination?

My gf and I wanna have a child someday, and she can't carry due to health issues, so we have a friend who is the same race and ethnicity as my gf, and I feel it would be way too awkward and I would feel betraying if we were to have sex. I am biologically female and my friend is biologically male. How much would it be to have him ejaculate into a cup and have a doctor inseminate me? Or would it be more worth it to just grab a turkey baster?

Favorite Answer

Without insurance, intrauterine insemination costs about $300-$1,000 per cycle. The price increases if using donor sperm, which costs about $700-$1,000 per vial.

• Sky

Consult the doctor first for a cost estimate.  And if you do use a turkey baster, wash the gravy out of it first.  Or maybe you're supposed to wash the sperm out of it before basting the turkey.  I forget.

• reme_1

I heard turkey basters work but you might want to talk to a doctor who deals with lesbain couples- they might be more helpful.

Just ask him to ejaculate in your hand and then shove it up your vagina.

That would be free.

• Danny8 months agoReport

You right

The good old turkey baster is responsible for more kids that you would believe.