Artificial Insemination?

My gf and I wanna have a child someday, and she can't carry due to health issues, so we have a friend who is the same race and ethnicity as my gf, and I feel it would be way too awkward and I would feel betraying if we were to have sex. I am biologically female and my friend is biologically male. How much would it be to have him ejaculate into a cup and have a doctor inseminate me? Or would it be more worth it to just grab a turkey baster?

Best Answer

Without insurance, intrauterine insemination costs about $300-$1,000 per cycle. The price increases if using donor sperm, which costs about $700-$1,000 per vial.

• Sky

Consult the doctor first for a cost estimate.  And if you do use a turkey baster, wash the gravy out of it first.  Or maybe you're supposed to wash the sperm out of it before basting the turkey.  I forget.

• reme_1

I heard turkey basters work but you might want to talk to a doctor who deals with lesbain couples- they might be more helpful.

Just ask him to ejaculate in your hand and then shove it up your vagina.

That would be free.

The good old turkey baster is responsible for more kids that you would believe.