Two Beasts In Revelation 13?

There are 2 beasts in Revelation 13. One is the Antichrist. I believe the other beast is the right-hand man of the Antichrist, you know, the person assigned to do all the dirty deeds in the tribulation period. What do you say?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The traditional designations for these "beasts" in Revelation are ascribed by the author himself.

They are:

- the Dragon - Satan

- the First Beast - the Antichrist (often referred to simply as "the Beast")

- the Second Beast - the False Prophet

Tradition (inaccurately) describes this trio

- Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet

as "the unholy trinity"

(in fact they are not a trinity at all).

• 3 weeks ago

The first beast described in Rev 13:1 is the one world political system that is setup to bring in the second beast described in Rev 13:11 which is the antichrist. This is the political system where you will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I have the mark of the beast and cannot buy without it.  The verification code on the back of the one credit card I carry is 666.

• Governments are represented as beasts. The antichrist is not one person but anyone who does not believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and denies that Jesus is the Christ.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Their are many anti-Christ out in the world. anyone who does not believe that Jesus the son of God came in the flesh is anti-Christ. Thank for the question

• 3 weeks ago

AC / DC isn't devil music and dirty deeds done dirt cheap is about cheating .

The imaginary floating christian devil plans on cheating - Right ?

• 3 weeks ago

The number of the other beast is 668, the Next Door Neighbor of the Beast. How can you not know that? God hates your stinkin' guts now.

• Original Hernando . God elevated you in her echelon for interpreting her word the way she wants it to be interpreted .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.