Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

True/false: by age 18, a person should already know how to drive ?

For some, not everyone.

• Bee V2

False, nobody HAS to know how to drive. It's not like you're gonna die if you don't know how by 18. 18 year olds SHOULD know how to drive, but they don't HAVE to.

• audrey

Yes...................

True. Most people do but not all.

They should be moving out

true a person ought to know how to drive starting at 16 with someone 18 or older who has a lisence to help you learn to drive. you need a permit and might need to take a defensive drivers course. Thanks for the question.

Not necessarily, especially for New Yorkers, and people who come from certain countries. You are not required to drive. Plenty of people take the bus, uber, carpool...etc... I had a friend who had cerebral palsy, and obviously he couldn't drive, so I drove him around.

flse...................

• Yes hurry up

Because people don't live long. 

• Mier

I heard the younger crowd is learning later than previous generations. I got my license to drive a car at 16 and motorcycle at age 21.