Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

How does old Fat Donnie feel that he will be a one term President and then a convicted and jailed criminal?

I will have a party the day he’s out of office and the day he’s arrested.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not think that Trump has the mental capability to envision the long term consequences of any of his action.

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Although he has many political enemies, the Congress people will be responsible as possible so as not to disgrace the entire nation by making Americans look like fools for having someone really terrible as their president.

• 4 weeks ago

Donnie doesn't feel a thing. He's Numb as a door nail.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump will be President of the United States until shortly after Noon on January 20, 2025.  Your delusions and fantasies won't change that. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I wonder what all of donnie's GOP supporters will do.....

• 4 weeks ago

If we’re lucky we won’t have another president after him cause we will be in a nuclear winter because of him. 

• Trump is the closest thing we’ve had to a free thinking president since Kennedy. 
      https://youtu.be/B8IvKx0c19w

• 4 weeks ago

Unfortunately that statement is total nonsense. The House of Representatives have not come up with anything that is a criminal charge. You have to have a criminal charge in order to be jailed. So far nobody has come up with a criminal charge.

• Ray S4 weeks agoReport

Trump has a ton of criminal charges. But because he is president they cannot be brought up against him now. That is the Grand American system.

• 4 weeks ago

Sorry, I don’t listen to rap. I can’t answer your question.

Source(s): Metal and hard rock fan
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.