Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

How does old Fat Donnie feel that he will be a one term President and then a convicted and jailed criminal?

I will have a party the day he’s out of office and the day he’s arrested.

Favorite Answer

I do not think that Trump has the mental capability to envision the long term consequences of any of his action.

• martin

Although he has many political enemies, the Congress people will be responsible as possible so as not to disgrace the entire nation by making Americans look like fools for having someone really terrible as their president.

Donnie doesn't feel a thing. He's Numb as a door nail.

Trump will be President of the United States until shortly after Noon on January 20, 2025.  Your delusions and fantasies won't change that. 

I wonder what all of donnie's GOP supporters will do.....

If we’re lucky we won’t have another president after him cause we will be in a nuclear winter because of him. 

Unfortunately that statement is total nonsense. The House of Representatives have not come up with anything that is a criminal charge. You have to have a criminal charge in order to be jailed. So far nobody has come up with a criminal charge.

Sorry, I don’t listen to rap. I can’t answer your question.

Source(s): Metal and hard rock fan