Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 weeks ago

Why doesn't anyone believe that O.J. Simpson is innocent?

I'm not saying he's completely innocent, he may have known about her death but I don't think he actually did the deed. At the most, he paid someone to do it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

No one believes him because he is NOT innocent! 

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

So you say.  A jury that heard all the evidence quickly returned a "Not guilty" verdict &, in almost 25 yrs., no one has offered any new evidence.   

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Honey child he was dripping his own blood all over the murder scene!

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

Complete lie.  Not trace of him was found whatsoever.  

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Since he was found not guilty there are at least 12 who think he was innocent

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

When he told police that he cut his hand by crushing a hotel glass he was holding when he first got the news on the telephone about Nicole’s murder. The maid reported no glass shards in the garbage cans in O.J.’s room. This sounded too dramatic and unreal of a story, and totally made-up as well.Because he wrote the book ‘If I Did It,’ even though it was not released. An innocent man would not write a book with such an arrogant title.Because he had a history of jealousy and violence with Nicole Simpson.Because he went on a self-serving, pity-me, slow-speed chase with the LA police. A truly innocent person, in my opinion, would not have tried to run, and to point a gun at his own head. This was probably done out of guilt, and that he thought the cops were onto him. He got lucky in court due to a racist police detective, but they really did have him dead to rights.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Uhhhhhhhh then how did his DNA get all over the crime scene? Not to mention the bloody footprints of his shoes.

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

of course he's guilty he's bl__k

• 3 weeks ago

I remember watching the trial on tv every day. Anyone with common sense could see he was guilty as sin. It was the prosecutor completely botching the case that got him off. Marcia Clark was and still is incompetent. 

• 3 weeks ago

If you really believed that, you wouldn't be anonymous! That's a dead giveaway.

• Kerri
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

His dna was found at the crime scene and he ran from the police. He had lots of money and star status which some feel he used to buy a not guilty verdict. He was a wife beater. Cops had been called by Nicole during the marriage because OJ was physically violent. OJ’s abusive history with Nicole was likely the motive behind him killing her (he was jealous, controlling) and no other suspects with motive were found. And years after his acquittal he wrote a book called “If I Did It” which was basically a confession (he needed money and was protected by double jeopardy). A civil court judge ruled he was responsible for the murders and OJ went broke trying to pay the civil judgment awarded to victim families. He looks pretty damn guilty.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

Completely false.  No trace of him was found at the scene.

• 3 weeks ago

Because of his behavior in other matters 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.