Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Sondland's testimony has completely exonerated Trump! No quid pro quo, No extortion, No bribery. Sad, liberals?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Someone clearly wasn't paying attention.

• 3 weeks ago

lol....that is hilarious, as a fact witness Sondland did his part. You either are not seeing the whole picture or are not of a high enough IQ to put 2 plus two together. By the end of this impeachment a full 80% will know Fat Donnie broke law, already is at 70% according to Fox News polls...lol. Poor Sad Republicans.

• 3 weeks ago

quite---the liberals are a sorry, sad bunch that hate America--

• Coop 366
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

I am old enough to remember Ike so I know the Republicans! Today there are few Trumpettes that can even tell you what they stand for much less tell what a Republican is. I have been a Liberal all my life; Christian, Constitution follower and an American. I have voted for Conservatives who were Rep.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes I'm actually pretty sad. Happy?

• don't worry, it's a new day, and the looney left will find something else to investigate to waste the taxpayers money, and not take care of their constituents--

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Huh? which reality are you living in?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What testimony are you watching?  Sondland exposed everyone in the administration.

• 3 weeks ago

Your use of the totalitarian tactic to simply repeat repeat repeat a lie so that stupids think it's "the truth" should be continually rebutted until you stop accepting pay (or a voucher for a Subway sandwich) from one troll farm or another . . . in other words, go straight to heck and collect your shekels. 

• James
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

It's all over but the shouting . The left lost again . They will come up with another lie to lead you on but you shouldn't fall for it again like all the other times 

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The only question is how many in the Repubican administration are going down with him.

• John
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

That will probably come along with the tooth fairy.

• 3 weeks ago

LOL

That fantasyland of the Trump minions is hilarious.

• James
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

I never saw so many wrong answers to a question and that's why I feel like spreading the news that Trump has won again . 

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Trump's presidency ended today.

Attachment image
    • Dubaue3 weeks agoReport

I am not too sure. It still has to go through the Senate and it looks like they are going to continue this circus show.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.