How good is Eminem’s new music?

Im yet to listen to it. Any opinions?

• 2 days ago

It's actually pretty good. Kamikaze was dope and i thought Revival was also good. 

It OK.............zzzzzmmmmmmzzzz....

i defiantley recommend! however ive always been a fan of the earlier albums- slim shady lp, marshall mathers lp etc, however i loved pretty much all of kamikaze- its differnt to his earlier stuff sure, but its still amazing. thats the thing i love most about eminem- literally theres so much versatility throughout all his music, yet it still keeps in with his classic sound

It’s a bandwagon thing. Jump on and enjoy the new music for a few months then you go back to how you felt beforehand. 

• Lôn

Rap is cráp....talking in contrived rhymes while making silly pointing gestures.

very goodddddddddddddddd

• liz

I am not a fan of Eminem.

I don't really like his new music. But it's different for everyone. Listen for yourself and see if you like it.

I never liked Eminem's music. He is a lyrical genius but I cannot stand his voice.

he sucks, i hate him