Republicans want to subpoena the whistleblower and Hunter Biden...do they regret setting the precedent you can ignore subpoenas?

They're just going to straight up tell the GOP to eat rocks and ignore their subpoenas under the belief it's a "sham investigation".

Remember when we kept telling republicans that they're setting precedents that will one day bite them once the shoe's on the other foot? Well welcome to your new reality Trumpers! haha!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • -j.
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans demanded new rules and are now complaining that it's unfair that Democrats aren't following the old ones.

It is just a desperate tantrum.  Ignore them.

• 1 year ago

Well, they can want to. However since neither have any needed evidence for the discussion at hand, I expect the committees to reject the calls for subpoenas.

Hunter Biden certainly has no direct knowledge of Trumps actions with Ukraine.

Several witness with far more direct knowledge that the whistle blower have testified. The testimony of the whistle blower is no longer relevant.

• 1 year ago

If The whistleblower, or hunter Biden ignore a subpoena a criminal referral will go to the AG who would then decide whether, or not to prosecute.

And it was Obamas AG Eric Holder who set the precedent to ignore subpoenas, as well as Crooked Hillary when she destroyed 30,000 subpoenaed emails that belonged to the US state department.

• 1 year ago

They can't during an impeachment proceeding, but they can during the senate trial and they will. Just so you know I am a Liberal. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

All of the damning witnesses from today were called as GOP witnesses. Considering what happened today, I'd imagine they are reconsidering if they WANT to call the whistle blower. And, I doubt they really want to call him/her to testify anyway. They just want to out the identity.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Its not the GOP  fault the  Bidens are corrupt 

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Why are you afraid of them?

• 1 year ago

Wow, CNN is really monetizing your hate today.  What's it like being a chump for the billionaires that dope you up on hate?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.