Brian asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

What would you do if you could live your life over?

What would you do if you died in a car accident, but had the chance to relive your life over. You also would have the knowledge from your previous life. What would you do? 

Buy Apple and Microsoft stock.

Not start that business that failed.   Make a commitment to one of two particular women I was in love with. 

I don't know. There are so many paths that a person can take in life... and I wouldn't know the outcome, until I reached the end of them. I just wish that God would direct me down the best path in life. I could go in many directions, because I'm not sure where the best destination would be in life.

Id probably finish chemistry, get grants and live on my own thru college. Major in EL as  well as chem, get an A & P certificate. Move  to San Jose or someplace. Save more money.

Then Again, I kind  dig how it turned out--Sonoma county, then  the southwest. Love my Harley and my New Life. my Church and the true Friends I made.  Really wouldn't trade it. Just redo 2009.....

• Adam D

I'd save more money when young.  As soon as I was old enough, I'd get a job and start making money.  Skip college to make more money.  Invest it all in Bitcoin, knowing that the price was going to peak and make me rich at some point.

Oh Lord.......where to begin? 

First and foremost...........go into money management,  learn how to play the stock market, and bilk investors out of billions,  while I myself  keep my commissions. 

Like Leo DeCaprio in  Wolf of Wall Street........just learn to play the system like a pro.