Love asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 months ago

I don't know What to do. Opinions?

My boyfriend/baby's father of 7 months slept with his previous baby's mom recently while he's still living with me. And now he's telling me that he hopes I'm okay with HIM paying for her an apartment for both his child and baby's mom. ( he knows I'm pregnant too)and to make it more obvious on His phone lock screen there's a picture of his baby, not of me, not of HER, just their baby. Smh at this point I do not know what to do. 

I think you should start looking into Mormonism it would make everyone happy

I would say you should leave him. It may be hard but you need to do what's best. 

Well, so you've been dating this guy for seven months? And you're pregnant with his baby? It sounds like he hasn't broken up with her. Does she know about you? Does his family? Or is he telling her that you're a roommate or something?

You knew that he had a child with another woman and didn't marry her. Why did you think that having a child with him was a good idea?

Are you OK with him paying for her apartment? Does he have enough resources for two children by two different women?

At this point, some counseling or therapy would help.

im sure when your baby is delivered he will put it as his home screen

Man, you can you pick the sperm donors.  Wonder who else he's sleeping with.

Why do you allow yourself to be in such a bad situation ? ?

Leave him... And work on your self esteem and self respect.

• Kelly

This guy is a loser, you should move on ... without him.

He should be supporting his child he already has and his phone lock screen picture is irrelevant.

• Tulip

Oh such juvenile drama

You don't know what to do?? Looks like much to your child's and his other child's (and god knows how many others') detriment, a bunch of immature so called adults are playing grown up.

The children in this situation should be the primary focus, not the idiots who made them.

• Linda

He sounds like bad news and he seems like a low life. If it was me, I'd find someone new bc he isnt going to change and he will make your life miserable.