DJ Donnelly asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Walking to the bathroom burns how many calories?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

I would burn about 2 calories, because I don't have to climb any stairs , I live in a bungalow with no stairs at all.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Walking does burn calories, but then your body burns calories 24/7. You can see how many calories are burned when YOU walk by using the calculator here https://www.freedieting.com/calories-burned (your current size, age, and sex are factors).  

Unless your bathroom is a half mile away, getting up and walking for a minute or less won't burn a significant number of additional calories (if any). For example, using my stats in the calculator, 5 mins of walking at 2 mph on a flat/level surface burns 15 calories.

• 3 weeks ago

Maybe 20-30, unless the bathroom is quite far away.

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

No where near that many are going to be burned, unless the bathroom is of sufficient distance away, which in most cases it's not. In some cases even one calorie would be unrealistic. It's only a few steps for example in my tiny little apartment.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

About seven................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Nothing because that´s not a sport

• 3 weeks ago

That's not going to be a measurable activity bro. Ok! If I'm downstairs and I need the loo I climb the stairs do the business then down I go again, that's the stairs. If I'm upstairs on the computer answering one of your questions, oops! I need to go. Argh! The loo is next door so, I would use up more cals if I'm downstairs. 

How many? Didn't I say that was not going to be a measurable activity bro? ;-)

• Eva
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Depends on how far away the bathroom is and whether or not there are stairs involved. In any case not enough to say so.

• 3 weeks ago

It would barely register a number.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Not enough to worry about ......................................

• 3 weeks ago

.01 CALORIES...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.