Isn't the risk of Donald Trump remaining president too great for the U.S. and it's better to be safe rather than sorry with this sorry man?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Yeah, since the country is doing better than it has in decades... more people working, more people buying homes.  Yeah, lets get rid of him and hurry to get under the  Demoncrats Communist agenda.  Yeah.. great thought!

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

What has happened that is so bad? I don't even know if Trump has done much of anything as a president.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

In my opinion yes it's too great for the us. We should remove him from office.

There's a thread that conservative lawyer George Conway retweeted yesterday. It's from another conservative person who supports the impeachment of President Trump. In the thread, they demolish a lot of the conservative arguments about why we shouldn't impeach Trump. A lot of them have to do with broad legal and ethical issues such as whether good governance trumps, no pun intended, the specific policy goals of conservative. But one argument which they also make is that impeaching Trump would result not end Hillary Clinton becoming president but in Mike Pence become a president. Any president Pence would be a very good result for conservatives. Can any conservative out there actually argue that Mike Pence would be worse for conservatives and Donald Trump? If anything, he'd probably be better for them. Pence is much more of a committed conservative than Trump is and, with his extensive experience in government and his much more disciplined messaging, would likely be a much more effective advocate for conservative policies in Washington. Let's do a hypothetical. Let's suppose that Trump had a heart attack and drop dead the day after he was inaugurated. Mike Pence becomes president. What exactly what conservatives think would be worse off if that happened? I can't really think of anything. From a conservative perspective, we probably be much better off. Mike Pence, for example, probably would have been able to get repeal of Obamacare through Congress. Pence also wouldn't have had the immense distraction of the Russia investigation in the immense distraction of impeachment. We probably would have seen Democrats win somewhat fewer races in 2018, potentially not taking back the house. All in all, America would be much better off with a president Pence, even from a conservative perspective. So if we got rid of trump to impeachment I think everyone would be better off. And I'm not just saying that from a liberal perspective. I think that we would be better off from a conservative perspective to.

• 2 weeks ago

The Dems (Left) have caused a great casm between Americans to the point where civil war may be the only option. The truth is that decent people on the right can no longer tolerate the perversion of the left and feel they are approaching the point where they want their own nation that is free of leftist immorality and deceit 

• David S
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

No, it's not the republican right that is lying. It is you and your party that is causing all of this heartache for Americans. Your party will suffer as a result.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Sorry, but no, I disagree. The changes democrats want to make to our society would alter the basic nature of American values.

• David S
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

No democrat has the moral high ground. If you think you do, you're kidding yourselves.

• I’m sorry Trump hasn’t forced someone else to pay for your Truvada

• 2 weeks ago

No - that was certainly true for Obama but not Trump.

• 2 weeks ago

your question,..."waaa waaa waaaa, we lost.....impeach,...waaaa waaa waaa " Grow the fvck up soy boy

• The Game
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

thanks for proving me right, snowflake,...by the way fvcking retard,..."FLEXIBLE" obama was president when the so called interference happened,...oopsie.

• 2 weeks ago

After 8 years of 0bama and the Democrats radical Leftward shift ,,,,,,,, we really don't need or want anymore Democrats for a long , long time .

Thanks for your concern though .

• 2 weeks ago

And you plan to remove him.................how? 

• David S
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

ideo...how do you know who is telling the truth?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.