Future
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Trump called Sondland to tell him "NO PRO QUO!" after he already knew it had exploded into a scandal. Is his saying that some evidence...?

...of his innocence? Lol the GOP and Fox are claiming the case is over.

And him not knowing how to say the phrase also shows these were coached responses written out for him by Miller and other aides.  He really has no idea what quid pro quo means, that's why he says "It wasn't quid pro quo! I just told them if they did this favor for me I'd do a favor for them!  LOL!!! THAT'S WHAT QUID PRO QUO IS!

• Stan
    Best Answer

What a freakin joke these people are.

This is a sign as to just how stupid they think their voters are. Anyone who buys that line of crap must be a Trumptard.

If Trump said it you can trust it to be a lie.  It seems the fools think that if the latin isn't used to describe it then it isn't quid pro quo.

• -j.

As others have said:

If you walk into a bank and there's a guy wearing a mask, holding a gun, and telling the teller to shove cash into a sack, but he says "I'M NOT ROBBING THIS BANK", should we take his word for it?

And he said that AFTER the whistleblower had come forward.