Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Do you agree with Impeachment Witness Fiona Hill that Republicans should Stop Doing the Work of Putin by using Russian Propaganda ?

The fabricated crowdstrike nonsense and the idea that Ukraine was the one that attacked our election is laughable on it's face. All our intel agencies say without a doubt it was Russia. 

Why don't Republicans at least try to pretend they care about this country???

• Jeff S

Yes but Republican treachery doesn't surprise me anymore!

Ever since I realized they tried to help Bush43 cover up the fact he IGNORED terrorism until 9/11/2001! They did so by not investigating the attack until public opinion demanded it, more than a year later!!!

• Future

Conservative Republicans are fake patriots and the good of the country is the last thing on their minds.

Of course I agree.  Republicans however know that the Russian efforts in 2016 helped Trump.  They also know that Trump needs that help in 2020.  They put party over country. 

I'm strongly in favor of Trump and his supporters exposing their idiocy.