Does this girl like me?

So we're were playing Minecraft Right. She S n my class and then in the Minecraft (game w'ere playing) and then shec rouched in front of me. What do I do? Also I  need help with science. How far away is the Sun at the moment  ???

• Best Answer

John 3:18 ¶ Those who believe in him are not condemned; but those who do not believe are CONDEMNED ALREADY, because they have not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

• Ken3 days agoReport

ight bro if u really are a christian go fuking look in a mirror to see the level of faggynes you have reached  seriously bro read a fuuking book or watch south park or something dont believe in some *** who came down to earth and healed people who were blind and had leprosy   

• 1 week ago

he individuals who have confidence in him are not censured; yet the individuals who don't accept are CONDEMNED ALREADY, since they have not trusted for the sake of the main Son of God.

• 1 week ago

Yes she does like you

• 1 week ago

what the heck are you saying about a girl and minecraft? plus the sun is about 149.6 million km away from earth? 

the sun is 92.96 million miles away and she crouched cuz she either saw u and knows you are in her class or she couldn't chat and she wants to make a base with u honestly man ask her if she does 

are ur minecraft beds next to each other though

• Kengus1 week agoReport

No 
      WE dont have enough sheep hair for bed

• Lôn

1) Change your game...Doctors and Nurses is MUCH better.

2) 93 million miles.

• Lôn
      1 week agoReport

Thanks for the translation Kengus....what's going to be good?

I don't even know you, but I'm gathering a sense that you'd annoy me for being a cumquat!

shec "rouched"???, and our sun is 93 million miles  away, give or take..

• Kengus2 weeks agoReport

I Mean she gort low (crouch) In Directly in front Of Me

I think i just came. anywho whats ur gamertag?