Will 195-65-15 snow tire fit my 2010 ford focus?

my 2010 ford focus has 195-60-15 seasonal tires on it. i have a set of studded snow tires that are 195-65-15. i was just wondering if anyone knows if they will fit on my car with no problems. and yes i know this can change the speedometer reading this is not a problem for this car 

i really just wont to know if the 195-65-15 will fit on the car without rubbing... i really would like to use these snow tires because i already have them from my last car. if i were to buy more i would just buy the right size. so i just want to know if they will fit without rubbing

the speedometer changes does not matter for this car.

If you have ABS brakes it may cause the ABS to activate because of the difference in tire size.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

just try it and see and then you'll know

• jay3 weeks agoReport

i dont want to pay to have them put on just to have to have have them removed ..... this cost money so before i try it i would like to see if anyone who maybe has some experience with this thinks

• YKhan

They will put your speedometer and odometer off by almost 3.5%.

If you use them, then when you read 60 mph, you will actually be going 62 mph, for example. Therefore you will have to decide whether that's too big a difference. Usually 1% or less is considered acceptable. If you instead got 195/65R14 tires, then those would work (only 1% difference) assuming that 14" rims will work with Focus. So if you are reading 60 mph on the speedo, then you'll actually be going 59.5 mph, which is nothing.

• YKhan
      3 weeks agoReport

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=195-60r15-195-65r14