Will 195-65-15 snow tire fit my 2010 ford focus?

my 2010 ford focus has 195-60-15 seasonal tires on it. i have a set of studded snow tires that are 195-65-15. i was just wondering if anyone knows if they will fit on my car with no problems. and yes i know this can change the speedometer reading this is not a problem for this car 

Update:

i really just wont to know if the 195-65-15 will fit on the car without rubbing... i really would like to use these snow tires because i already have them from my last car. if i were to buy more i would just buy the right size. so i just want to know if they will fit without rubbing

Update 2:

the speedometer changes does not matter for this car.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If you have ABS brakes it may cause the ABS to activate because of the difference in tire size.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • 3 weeks ago

just try it and see and then you'll know

• jay3 weeks agoReport

i dont want to pay to have them put on just to have to have have them removed ..... this cost money so before i try it i would like to see if anyone who maybe has some experience with this thinks

• YKhan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They will put your speedometer and odometer off by almost 3.5%.

If you use them, then when you read 60 mph, you will actually be going 62 mph, for example. Therefore you will have to decide whether that's too big a difference. Usually 1% or less is considered acceptable. If you instead got 195/65R14 tires, then those would work (only 1% difference) assuming that 14" rims will work with Focus. So if you are reading 60 mph on the speedo, then you'll actually be going 59.5 mph, which is nothing.

• YKhan
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=195-60r15-195-65r14

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.