Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Can i get pregnant from this?

Last month i was with some dude and we had unprotected sex but i was on my 3rd day of my period.. he didn’t *** inside of me either and we made sure to keep it slow and pull out ever so often, it was only like 10 minutes.. and now it’s day 32 of my cycle and haven’t gotten my period.. could this be due to stress? what’s the chance that i’d be pregnant?

Ps, I still have slightly irregular periods, and i don’t feel any different other then my period :)

And remember that he never climaxed inside of me, and he claims to have never precummed either.. he’s quite sure of that..

oh my god.......dont reproduce please......

• Edna

It's highly unlikely that you could get pregnant while you're menstruating. But why on Earth don't you get yourself on some kind of hormonal birth control or at least use a condom; then you won't have to worry about getting pregnant the next time you want to have sex with "some dude". 

He doesn't HAVE to climax inside you in order for you to get pregnant, not if you're using the pull-out method. It's almost impossible for a young male to have the physical control that's necessary to pull all the way out before he begins ejaculating (and not even be aware of it); even if it's only a couple of drops. It takes only one drop of semen to cause pregnancy

"He claims to have never precummed either".  If that's what he claims, he doesn't know much about how his own body works. He was sexually aroused, and he certainly DID have "precum". "Precum" is the natural lubrication fluid that a male ALWAYS secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused. Most of the time, it doesn't contain sperm cells.

DON'T EVER TELL US "AND REMEMBER THAT" AGAIN!  We're not little kids here and we're not the ones that went out to screw.

YOU DON'T DESERVE A BABY, YOU'RE TOO IMMATURE!

• f3 weeks agoReport

i agree with you, and i don’t want a child which is why i’m trying to ask mature adults about my situation and whether they think there is a possibility that i’m pregnant.

I have a friend who got pregnant on day four of her period. Her daughter's in college now. So yes, it's possible. Take a test.

It has been long enough since sex for a pregnancy test to be accurate.

Follow the test directions.

You should treat EVERY DAY as a day you might be able to get pregnant because ovulation can be early or late during any cycle.  

Don't have sex! Don't be a naughty woman! Keep your legs shut!

Ok this a7+ll depends on your cycle.  first if you dont want to get pregnant, then you need to use birth control because guys like the idiot that you were with dont care if you get pregnant or an STD...  Only you can protect yourself, so buy some condoms named "for her pleasure"  then make the idiots use them.  

So will you get or are you pregnant.  Lets do the math.  "Third day of period. assumed that your still bleeding is what you mean by 3 day of period.  OK, yes he ejaculated in your even when going slow, because why not when you don't care about the girl or having protection.  so sperm can live in your for up to 6 days.  3+6=9.  Ovulation happens 14 days before your period.  9+14=23.  If your average period range could be 23 days or less, then you could be pregnant.  However if your 3rd day is the third day after bleeding stops, then that would be about day 7 or 8, so   7+6=13 +14 equals 27, which means if you have an average period of 28 days, then you could be pregnant.  Congratulations, it all depends on your body and the length of your shortest period.  And that is why you always need to have that idiot use a condom.  It would also be a good idea to be on a hormonal birth control, so that even if this idiot takes off the condom while your in the throws of passion, you will still be protected.  good luck.

• Tri-Harder
      3 weeks agoReport

No, I assume that statistically speaking, women do not have the exact same cycle every month.  "Sort of regular" is exactly what I mean, she only needs to ovulate a few days early to be fertile in this time.  f, how do you know you ovulated on day 14?

You certainly CAN.  Is it likely?  No.  But it isn't impossible either.  Pulling out is not birth control.  What was the test result when you peed on it?

It's not very likely that you can get pregnant.

You had unprotected sex and you clearly don't understand anything about birth control (wtf do you think keeping it slow does?).  Yes, you could be pregnant.