Anonymous

Is this cheating? ?

So I have this really old professor with a really thick accent in one of my classes and he was reviewing an upcoming exam and shortly after he gave the class a break and left the with left his bag in the room. And me and the rest of the students went into his bag to take pictures of the exam and the answer key because no one had a clue of what was going on in the class. 

Is this cheating? 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Firstly, he is an "old hand at this"  He knows that is exactly what is going to happen, so he went to get a TOTALLY DIFFERENT TEST.  You are ALL SCREWED. Been there, done that.

You must think teachers are Dumb.? This is PROOF that the students NEED TO LEARN.

It was a trap and you ALL FELL INTO IT.

• 2 weeks ago

Of course that is cheating!Why are you cheating on your teacher?Why are you cheating yourself,your friends,and your teacher out of a good educational experience?

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Not at all. He was old, for crissakes !!!   Plus he had accent !!!  It would have been grossly unfair if you had to take his exam without already having the answers.  I'm sure god understands.

• Ravi
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Listen to your conscience and find the answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

yes, its cheating and dont be surprised if you get caught

• 2 weeks ago

When I was in high school we did the exact same thing. One of us would stand at the bottom of the steps and act as the lookout for the teacher. Another student would sneak into his room and steal someone else’s graded paper then copy all the answers (this was before smart phones were invented). We would then pass the answers around. So what we did was that we agree that nobody would get 100% because too many would raise suspicions so we aim for just the high 80s to high 90s just to throw him off. 

We knew it was cheating and there would be consequences but we didn’t care. One guy got caught but luckily he didn’t eat us out. The teacher was too stupid to figure out that others were involved and didn’t bother to ask. 

• 2 weeks ago

Are you really this stupid you need to ask if what you did was cheating? If so, give up on education and go live in a cave somewhere. Or maybe a swamp.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Your parents must be so proud of you.

• 2 weeks ago

If you don't consider that cheating, what exactly DO you consider cheating?  That is pretty much the most cheating-est thing you could possibly do.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

It's only cheating if you get caught.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.