Can getting 1 bump on genitals biweekly For months be herpes?

I’ve been getting either one or 2 bumps that usually come and fade/burst within a week, then I’ll be fine for about a week and a half then another bump will show up. It’s never in clusters, too painful or big, nor on the shaft, and I’ve always struggled with ingrown hairs and figured it was just that in the beginning. But now the frequency is starting to worry me. From Everything I read online about the bump characteristics it seems like an ingrown hair and I wear tight compression boxers daily which I hear may cause bumps, but I don’t think it’s normal to get 1/2 ingrown hairs every other every other week, is it?

• Unless you've had sex recently, the bump isn't causing any itching, burning and or tingling symptoms then it's not likely to be herpes. If you're concerned about this, you should see a doctor and get it checked out.

only a doctor can tell you that so i would go see one

No moron ........